How do I Add an Event to the Calendar?
The calendar allows you to inform the whole region about a future event. To add an item to the calendar, please complete the steps below:
1. Log into your account (You must be a registered user of albanygateway to create and modify calendar events)
2. Across the top menu, click on Calendar.
3. To add an event, you can either:
a) navigate to the date you want to hold your event, hover your mouse over it until the + sign appears in the top right hand corner. Click the + sign.
b) Scroll down the page to the bottom of the calendar and click "Add an event".
3. The following screen will appear. Fill the fields with information relevant to your event - an example is provided below.
4. When finished, click the Save button in the top right hand corner, as indicated by the green arrow in the picture above.
Please contact albanygateway.com.au if you would like images or a link to a website added. Price per event is $55.