JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 5364
Two chalets in a delightful bush setting half-way between Albany & Denmark, a perfect holiday spot
Uhuru Chalets are centrally located, half-way between Albany and Denmark. Nestled in a bush setting, they offer peace and seclusion for a totally relaxing getaway. Being so convenient to Albany, Denmark and Mt Barker, many of the attractions in the region are easily accessible.
- Two fully self-contained, comfortable chalets
- The two bedroom chalet sleeps four people (pictured)
- The romantic ‘Wagon’ chalet is designed for a couple
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome
- Beautiful Cosy Corner Beach is a 10 minute drive away and is a dog-friendly animal exercise area
Attractions that are within reach from Uhuru include:
- The National Anzac Centre on Mt Adelaide
- Discovery Bay (Whaleworld) at Frenchman Bay
- The Valley of the Giants and the Treetop Walk en route to Walpole
- West Cape Howe National Park
- Galleries of woodcraft, stained glass and photography
If all you really want is a quiet and peaceful holiday, a chalet at Uhuru is the right place to come. We look forward to making all our visitors welcome.
189 Railway Road