Regional Development Australia Great Southern WA Inc.
Regional Development Australia is a partnership between the Australian, State, Territory and Local Governments intended to develop and strengthen regional communities of Australia. RDA Great Southern works with key stakeholders and partners with a focus on regional economic development.
RDA Great Southern will facilitate policies, programmes and projects designed to strengthen human capital, productivity, infrastructure, access to markets, regional comparative advantage and business competitiveness, leading to increased economic activity and the creation of new jobs, along with improved standards of living and working conditions.
RDA Great Southern achieves this through:
- Consulting with regional stakeholders on regional development priorities
- Facilitating and contributing to strategic regional planning
- Providing information and advice on Australian Government services and programs
- Supporting regional projects and initiatives, including through Commonwealth funding opportunities
- Providing leadership and advocacy on behalf of the region.
Suite 6, 141 York St