David Moss & Co
Wills - Succession Planning - Administration of Deceased Estates - Family Transfers
Located in: Solicitors
David Moss & Co is an established Albany law firm servicing clients throughout the Great Southern Region.
As well as providing the usual range of commercial law services, our main focus is providing clients with integrated plans to manage their wealth on death or disability, or as required by family or business changes.
We deal with:
- Planning appropriate distributions of one’s wealth to partners, family and other beneficiaries in routine or special circumstances, such as blended families.
- Facilitating asset transfers and business succession plans, e.g. farming and family businesses.
- Drafting and advising on complex Wills, testamentary trusts and succession planning.
- Probate and estate administration.
- Minimizing duty, income tax and capital gains tax exposure.
- Minimizing the risk of potential claims under the Family Provision Act 1972 (previously the “Inheritance Act”) or due to insolvency, incapacity, or family law.
- Ensuring trust and superannuation assets are properly managed and passed on.
- Organising legal control of business structures to facilitate future change, e.g.buy/sell arrangements, shareholder agreements and partnership agreements.
- Creating tax effective entities for wealth management, inc. self-managed superannuation funds and trusts, and all related transactions.
- Advice and court representation concerning disputed Wills and Estates, trusts and the affairs of people in need of protection.
Our Principal Tyn Receveur is a Trust and Estate Professional (TEP) bringing over 30 years of legal experience in the above areas.
Mon: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Tue: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Wed: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Thu: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Fri: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Sat: CLOSED -
Sun: CLOSED -
45 Duke Street
45 Duke Street
Add your review ...
This entry has been viewed 3275 times.