Training Employment Development Officer
See all ads from ATC Work Smart
DescriptionTRAINING & EMPLOYMENT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
ATC Work Smart is a leading provider of Apprentice and Trainee employment services in WA with a commitment to a quality service culture and growth strategy.
The TEDO will conduct market place interaction to achieve successful employment and training outcomes for apprentices, trainees and their host employers. This is an exciting opportunity to be influential in the development of skilled workers required for a strong and healthy economy.
To be selected for this role you will:
• enjoy building networks and meeting people
• have local and regional interests at heart
• be an advocate for skills development
• be passionate about achieving results
• want a rewarding and fulfilling career
Your primary role will include:
• Marketing training and employment opportunities to businesses.
• Providing support to trainees/apprentices and clients to assist in retention and completion of training contracts.
• Working with schools, employers and industry to promote school based traineeships
Your salary package will be based on your skills and experience and will include a fully maintained company vehicle.
To confidentially request details of the position and/or to supply your cover letter and CV, email: TEDO@atcworksmart.com.au
This position does not have a close date for applications. We will continually review applications and will close the position when we have identified a suitable candidate.
ContactSend an Email