Training & Employment Development
See all ads from ATC Work Smart
DescriptionTraining and Employment Development Officer Albany
- Do you enjoy building networks and meeting people?
- Do you have local and regional interests at heart?
- Are you an advocate for skills development?
- Are you passionate about achieving sales results?
- Do you want a rewarding and fulfilling career?
If so, and you are committed to excellent customer service then this is your chance to join ATC Work Smart, a growing and highly successful locally owned regional business.
In this exciting opportunity your primary role will include:
- Identifying and marketing training and employment opportunities to new and existing clients.
- Providing support to trainees/apprentices and employers to assist in retention and completion of training contracts.
- Working with schools, employers and industry to promote school based traineeships.
- The potential to provide support to our Bunbury and Perth activities.
Your salary package will be based on your skills and experience and will include a fully maintained company vehicle.
Applicants should consider the selection criteria that are listed in the application information available by emailing: email@example.com or from 5 Barker Road Albany.
Applications close 4:00pm Wednesday, 24th January 2018
Applications should be addressed to: Peter Adams, PO Box 1409 Albany 6331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ContactSend an Email