Student Housing Property Manager
See all ads from Southern Recruitment
DescriptionAdvance Housing (formerly GSCHA) is a community based organisation which provides and manages affordable and appropriate housing for people on low to moderate incomes and students throughout the Great Southern region.
We now have an exciting new opportunity available for a Student Housing Property Manager to join our great team. The position is part-time (30 hours/week) and the primary role is to manage the property and tenancy responsibilities of Advance Housing’s student housing facilities, as well as managing a small number of other tenancies.
The position requires:
• Experience in housing management
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Organisational skills in planning, problem solving, time management and decision making
• Ability to work unsupervised and independently, and demonstrate initiative
• Networking skills
• Willingness and ability to work in a team environment
• Computer skills, including knowledge of Word and Excel
• Knowledge of cultural issues
• Knowledge of issues affecting people with disabilities
• Knowledge of housing and accommodation issues for low socio-economic groups
• A current “C” class WA driver’s licence
For further information and for a copy of the Job Description call Garry at Southern Recruitment on 08 9842 9888
Please email your letter of application, which addresses the selection criteria, and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4pm Thursday 21st December 2017.
ContactSend an Email