MC Chip Truck Drivers
See all ads from C3 Australia Pty. Ltd.
DescriptionEmploying over 170 staff in Australia, C3 Australia Pty Ltd. is a market leader in Australian forest product harvesting, log marshalling and truck haulage operations.
With a focus on safety, C3 is committed to the region and to its staff. The Albany operation employs around 90 staff.
We are currently seeking applications for full time, qualified and experienced MC Chip Truck Drivers residing in the Albany or Great Southern area.
The work will involve operating pocket road trains from plantations within the Great Southern area for delivery to the Mill or Albany Port.
This role requires (but not limited to):
• Carting wood chips from plantation to processing facility
• Operating in a safe manner at all times is accordance with company policies and procedures
• Securing loads according to company procedures
• Completing run sheets and other paperwork as directed
• Provide high level of customer service both internally and externally
In order for your application to proceed, please ensure you have the following:
• Current MC Drivers licence with a clean driving history
• Current MC Medical Certificate
• A minimum of 2 years MC driving experience
• Fatigue Management Certificate
• Able to obtain a Police Clearance
• Work Referees
As a part of C3 Australia’s commitment to health and safety, the successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol screen.
ContactSend an Email
08 9842 9169