Training / Workshops
Tuesday 21 Feb 6pm
Are you thinking of starting a business or new to business?
Register now for this free event run by ATO staff and proudly supported by the Small Business Centre Great Southern.
Come along and learn about:
- business structures – which is best for you
- registering your business
- record keeping - understanding how to keep track of your business
- reporting online to save time
- business life cycles - why they’re important
- help and more information - where to go when you need it
- networking with other new business owners in your area
You will be shown how to use ATO's online tools and resources to make things easier.
Light refreshments provided.
Book your seat here
Tuesday 21 February 2017, 06:00pm