Training / Workshops
This is a one day course.
This course is designed to provide the learner with a general understanding of the principles of operating a chainsaw in a safe and effective manner.
This course covers:
· Occupational Safety and Health requirements of operating and maintaining a chainsaw;
· Perform routine services and maintenance of a chainsaw;
· Operate a chainsaw safely and in accordance with the manufacturers specifications;
· Cutting techniques, standard tolerances and minimising splitting of materials;
· Personal protective equipment;
· The opportunity to practise the skills shown under supervision.
For more information go to:
Thursday 02 July 2015