How funny life is. When I was at home in Australia the concept of writing a daily blog seemed perfectly reasonable. I have been way too busy enjoying the present moment and capturing the feeling here to stick to that plan. But just a week after we arrived here’s a bit more of the journey so far…
Arrived Delhi. Mmmm the balmy air literally smothers you as exit the airport. A familiar scent in the air reconnecting the spirit with this familiar place.
Two empty flights allowed us flat beds the whole way almost an upgrade! A funny Sikh guy who literally skulled whiskey after whiskey the whole way and then the poor flight attendants trying to arouse him to put his seatbelt on for landing – quite amusing!
More Articles ...
- Advertising with albanygateway.com.au offers real value for your money
- The Birthday Paradox
- Whale Watchers Newsletter No.11
- Albany Film Society is offering Half Yearly Memership
- iFrogz Earpollution CS40s Headphones
- Synology DS-412+ Network Attached Storage
- Whale Watchers Newsletter No.10
- Tourism BOOST
- Movie Night
- Whale Watchers Newsletter No.9