Here's an interesting story published in the West Australian, on Saturday, August 17, 1929. It was written by someone called "Polygon" and appears to be a credible account of King George Sound just before Edmund Lockyer arrived at the end of 1826.
Silhouette Outdoor Projections Bendigo Bank Southern Art & Craft Trail 2012
Perth projection artists Kat Black and Jasper Cook (VJzoo) will present a series of exciting, large video projections onto the ‘sails’ of the new Albany Entertainment Centre during the evenings of 28th, 29th and 30th September from 7-10pm.
More Articles ...
- Consultation begins for Park Homes' Law review
- Intoxicating India (August 15th)
- Intoxicating India (August 13th (2))
- Intoxicating India (August 13th)
- Intoxicating India (August 12th)
- Intoxicating India (August 5th)
- Intoxicating India
- Whale Watchers Newsletter No. 12
- Advertising with albanygateway.com.au offers real value for your money
- The Birthday Paradox