Media Statement from Hon Joe Francis MLAHon Joe Francis MLA
- $10.7 million over three years for State-wide business advisory service
- Small Business Development Corporation initiative
Western Australia's 211,658 small businesses have access to a new, more efficient, advisory service with Business Local up and running from today.
Small Business Minister Joe Francis said the new service, which replaces the small business centre network, would be delivered by seven organisations to 12 regions covering the State.
Small Business Centre Great Southern (SBCGS) is now providing Katanning businesses, and those in the surrounding towns, with regular sessions to discuss their business needs, issues and opportunities. Although a service has always been available, it's been mainly driven by individual demand and offered on a 'when needed' basis.
Media Statement from Hon Kim Hames MB BS JP MLA and Hon Terry Redman MLA
- Upgrades at Gnowangerup, Kojonup, Lake Grace, Tambellup and Wagin
- First phase of $108.8 million small hospital and nursing post program
- Contracts awarded to BGC Constructions Pty Ltd, CPD Group Pty Ltd, Smith Constructions Bunbury, Perkins Builders
Five small but vital hospitals across the southern Wheatbelt and central Great Southern will be the first to benefit from the latest health facility improvements to be delivered by the State Government’s Southern Inland Health Initiative (SIHI).
We are delighted to announce that applications for the Curtin Ignition Program 2015 will launch on Monday, April 20.
The Ignition team have been busy securing sponsors, scholarships, speakers, mentors and planning our communication to ensure that we assemble 55 of the best aspiring entrepreneurs for August 23-28.