FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
If there is something that you are having problems with- chances are there are many others thinking the same thing! Please contact us and we can not only help you out but keep adding to this database.
This Frequently Asked Questions page has been developed to aid you in being a full contributor and participant in the albanygateway.com.au community web-portal.
- Enter events on the albanygateway.com.au calendar
- Enter classifieds on the albanygateway.com.au classifieds
- Edit business and community organisation ads
- Make comments on the blog
- Rate and comment on advertisers
- Comment on albanygateway.com.au competition entries
- Report errors
- Sign up for newletters
Click here to Register
As with all websites, we know there will be problems along the way, so here's your opportunity to get involved and let us know about them.
To report an error to the albanygateway.com.au webmaster scroll to the bottom of the page and select Report a Problem or click here.
If possible, please send us the url or a link of the page where you discovered the problem.
Looking to buy your next car? Need a place to rent or a housemate? Searching for the next fuzzy addition to your family? Or just doing a good clean out of your wardrobe?
Albanygateway classifieds is the place for you. Categories include everything from For Sale and Wanted, to Jobs, Community and Public Notices.
1. Login with your username and password.
You must be a registered member to post an ad in the albanygateway.com.au classifieds.
2. In the menu across the top of the website, hover your mouse over "Classifieds" until the drop down menu appears. Select "Post New Ad"
3. Select the category you would like your ad to appear in. For the purposes of demonstration, the example below shows an ad being posted in the "For Sale" section.